blue tansy reparative conditioner
the blue tansy reparative conditioner deeply nourishes the hair to maintain moisture and prevent breakage. a blend of avocado, buriti seed, and blue tansy flower oils help to improve elasticity, increase shine and manage frizz.
- improves elasticity
- provides a quick protein boost
- adds slip for enhanced detangling
- deeply nourishes hair with natural oils
- enhances shine and manages frizz
- great on kinky, curly, wavy or straight hair to condition and help prevent breakage and maintain moisture
no sulfates, no parabens, no mineral oils, no petroleum, no phthalates, no synthetic colors, no dea, no drying alcohols, no propylene glycol and no silicones. vegan + gluten + cruelty-free.
ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate-60, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, Ulmus Rubra (Slippery Elm) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti Seed) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Fragrance (Parfum), Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Arthrospira Platensis (Spirulina) Powder, Citric Acid.
- after clarifying your hair with the blue tansy clarifying shampoo, apply the blue tansy reparative conditioner for a quick protein boost. you may add 1-2 pumps of the treatment serum
- detangle your hair starting from the tips to the root, then rinse.
- for an elevated protein treatment, follow with the blue tansy reparative treatment mask.
This product had the exact same effect as the shampoo! There was so much slip and it took me much less time to detangle. LOVE IT!
I loved this conditioner, I’ll definitely be re-purchasing.
I like,this but have to get used to it since I do not typically use conditioners after shampooing. I feel as instructed, it maybe better to use this if unable to take the time to use a deep treatment. But still good
Love this product. Like love love Love. Smells great too.