blue tansy leave in conditioning styler
keep it in
blue tansy leave-in conditioning styler repairs hair from damage due to color or daily stressors. with built-in silicone-free heat protection, bamboo extract, hydrolyzed quinoa and sea kelp extract work in unison to build elasticity and strengthen hair.
- helps prevent breakage
- enhances hair shine and reduces frizz
- helps with detangling and curl definition
- moisturizes and conditions hair for long lasting softness
- provides thermal styling protection up to 375º
claims: no sulfates, no parabens, no mineral oils, no petroleum, no phthalates, no synthetic colors, no dea, no drying alcohols, no propylene glycol and no silicones.
vegan + gluten + cruelty-free.
ingredients: Water (Aqua), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, Bamboo Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Macrocystis pyrifera (Sea Kelp) extract, Ulmus rubra (slippery Elm) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
- rake this product through with your fingers until it dissolves.
- depending on your desired look, follow up with your adwoa beauty styler of choice.
- this product can also be used daily for an added protein boost and heat protection prior to thermal styling.
- for kinky, curly, wavy or straight hair textures. this product may be used alone for your wash ‘n’ go.
I cannot believe that I'm saying this product is even more moisturizing & nourishing than the baomint leave-in conditioner! Adwoa never ceases to blow my mind with their amazing products
This product is amazing! My hair was moisturized and my wash and go lasted longer than normal.
Love Adwoa in general!
I enjoyed this, I was a little nervous since I am in love with the baomint leave in but this will be my second best leave in